Fax : #
|Property Type||Two or more storey||Year of construction||1993|
|Type of building||Trade possible|
|Building Size||21.00 ft. x 32.00 ft. - irr||Certificate of Location|
|Living Area||1,344.00 sq. ft.|
|Lot Size||26.00 ft. x 56.00 ft.||Deed of Sale Signature||90 days|
|Water supply||Municipality||Parking||Outdoor (2)|
|Window Type||Crank handle, Sliding||Distinctive Features|
|Basement||Finished basement, 6 feet and over||Proximity||Public transport, High school, Elementary school, Bicycle path, Park - green area, Golf, Daycare centre, Highway|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer||Equipment available||Alarm system, Wall-mounted air conditioning, Central vacuum cleaner system installation|
|Heating system||Electric baseboard units|
|Rooms||LEVEL||DIMENSIONS||Type of flooring||Additional information|
|17.1x13 P - irr|
|14.5x12.7 P - irr|
|10x12 P - irr|
|14.3x7.4 P - irr|
Privileged location in the Les Victoriennes project.
Large rear terrace with open view, privacy and lots of
greenery with a beautiful cedar hedge and mature trees.
GROUND FLOOR :
- Living area that has 9 foot ceilings.
- Wood floors.
- Small separate hall on your arrival with large storage.
- Very spacious and bright living room
- Kitchen with lots of storage and large window island
offering a superb view.
- Dining room with bay window and oversized patio door
leading to the backyard.
- A powder room completes the space and allows for
- Spacious and inviting master bedroom with its own walk-in
closet. (7.4 X 4.1)
- Second bedroom of good size.
- Full bathroom with independent shower.
- Large family room also with lots of storage.
- Closed bedroom used as an office
- Separate laundry room area with storage
Environment of choice in a homogeneous sector close to all
services and only a few steps from transport!
Saturday. : 9:00-17:00
The SELLER undertakes not to respond to any promise to
purchase received in relation to the BUILDING before
Monday, June 20, 2022 at 6 p.m.